Breakfast Casserole

Every couple of months, the folks I sit next to at work decide to throw together a potluck breakfast that we call "Pod Breakfast."  It originally started as just the 10-12 people that all sit together in a group of desks we call a "pod", but we've since expanded to our other co-workers from other sides of the building.  We're all about sharing!  At first, I was just bringing whatever was easiest - fruit, donuts, etc.  Then my friend Betsy shared her delicious breakfast casserole recipe with me and it's since become a staple for me to bring to any work breakfast event.

Ingredients:
2 cups dry chicken Stove Top stuffing mix
2 cups milk
1 lb. ground sausage
6 eggs
2 cups cheddar cheese

Preheat oven to 350 degrees and lightly grease a 9 x12 baking dish

Cook sausage, drain grease, and set off to the side

Beat eggs and milk together in a large bowl

Stir in stuffing, sausage, and 1 cup cheese to egg mixture

I did not use a large bowl and it was about to overflow!


Pour mixture into baking dish and cover with remaining cheese

I'll explain the little dish below!


Bake 45 - 50 minutes


I am not a morning person, so I usually make this at night and then reheat for about 35 minutes in the oven before work.  And typically, Jon never gets to enjoy any of this yummy dish because I always take the entire casserole to work.  Tonight as I was making the casserole, I decided to bake a little tiny one just for Jon.



Enjoy! :)




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Architecture And Home Interior Design. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Big Homes.