Dining Room Lust

I want a new table for our dining room, but unless that money tree decides to finally grow in the backyard, I'll just continue to settle for what we've got.  And what we've got looks tiny and sad.

BIG room, tiny table


One thing I do love in the dining room is this:
Jon had this little gem laying around the house.  I just love the colors of it against the blue walls.  

Since my money tree isn't growing, here are a few dining room tables I'm dreaming of:

I'm in love with big, round tables and I love the hardwoods in this photo.


I'm obsessed with this entire dining room...
...and the bar that goes along with it...
...and the artwork on the wall
All three photos via

Did I mention that I'm in love with round tables? Because I am in love with round tables.   Maybe one day, but until then, I'll just keep dreaming...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Architecture And Home Interior Design. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Big Homes.