Obsessing over Christmas

Is it too early to start drooling over Christmas decorations? No? I didn't think so! I'm more excited about the holidays this year than I have been any other year.  It's my first Christmas that I get to decorate my own tree and house for the holidays.  And yes, I know, I live with Jon, so shouldn't it be "our" tree?  But, no, it's my tree! Why? Because Jon's kind of a mix between the Grinch and Scrooge and hates the holidays.  And to his grumpy feelings towards the holidays, I say bah, humbug! Decorating will happen with or without him! Actually, it will happen without him when he goes out of town for work the week after Thanksgiving.  Love you Jon, but it will be so much easier to decorate without you in the house!

I've already started a Pinterest board just for the holidays and here are a few things I'm loving:




And here's something I can't wait to make!

Anyone else already thinking about decorating for the holidays? I can't be the only one!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Architecture And Home Interior Design. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Big Homes.