Oreo Bark

Oreo Bark is the easiest treat I have ever made. And it only requires two ingredients.  TWO!

Ingredients:
12 oz. white chocolate chips
15 Oreos

Melt the white chips in a double boiler.  If you are like me, you might not have a double boiler.  Don't worry, there's an easy way around it.  Find a bowl that can handle heat and place it in a pot of water.  I forgot to snap a picture of it, but here's an example I found via Google.


The most important part of melting chocolate is to keep stirring it until its all melted.  Once it's melted, either remove the bowl or pour the melted white chocolate into a bowl and let cool for 5 minutes.

While the chocolate is cooling, break Oreos into fourths.  Mix into melted chocolate and spread out on parchment paper in a cookie sheet or in a 9x13 inch pan.


Let cool for 10-15 minutes, then break the bark up with a fork or knife.


I packed these treats up into little festive bags and gave out to co-workers.  I hope they enjoyed it! 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Architecture And Home Interior Design. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Big Homes.