Cheap Airfare?

I'm testing out a theory that I've read stating airline tickets are cheapest on Tuesdays at 3 pm.  I just set a calendar alert to check this out on Tuesday.  I've also heard they are cheaper Wednesday nights, so I'll be checking that out as well.  I'll report back on my findings.

We're flying up to Chicago one weekend in June to visit Jon's family, and currently, I've priced out tickets on Southwest at $165 one-way, for one person.  Let's see if those go down at all!


The cheap girl inside of me wants to get our tickets for less than $600, after taxes, etc. Also, I'm not loyal to Southwest at all, but so far, they've been the cheapest.  And they have no baggage fee.  I recently discovered there is a Crate and Barrel outlet in the next town over from where we will be saying, and needless to say, I'm going to need a those two bags, plus whatever Jon can claim to fly free.

Anyone else out there discovered the secret to cheaper airfare? Do share!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Architecture And Home Interior Design. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Big Homes.