Becoming a Missus: Part 3

On May 18th, Jon and I went off to the courthouse to get hitched! I woke up at 6:30am because I was just too excited to sleep.  It was like Christmas morning, except it wasn't special to anyone else but us. I showered, fixed my hair, got dress and sat patiently on my couch awaiting my brother and sister-in-law's arrival. There was one little thing that was slightly ruining my day - I had a giant pimple on the right side of my chin.  Thank goodness for cover up and Photoshop! (You should see no trace of the pimple in any of the photos below!)


Waiting to get married! 

After we got married.  

The Raleigh Courthouse isn't the prettiest of places, so we walked down to the Capital building to take some pictures! I think we got some cute ones! 





After our photo session - graciously performed by my brother and sister-in-law, we had a delicious lunch at Cafe Luna.  When we got home, we had a sweet little surprise waiting for us:

Our wedding cake from my brother and sister-in-law!

Have I mentioned how wonderful my brother and sister-in-law were to us? Not only did they keep our secret and take time off work to be our witnesses, they also got us a cake, as well as flowers.  They were wonderful (I know, I already said that) and I'm so happy we brought them along! 

Happy newlyweds!

Once we were alone, I edited a few photos and we choose an announcement card (more on that to come!) before enjoying a romantic dinner of Papa John's pizza and Coca-Cola.  Kind of lame, but we had a flight to catch at 5am the next morning and we hadn't even packed! Also, in reality, as much as I would love to say we never drink soda or eat pizza, that is not the case, and pizza and Coca-Cola are two of our favorite things.  It was the perfect ending to our wonderful day! 











0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Architecture And Home Interior Design. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Big Homes.