Exciting News - Revealed!

Remember when I posted that I had exciting news? Well, I can finally share it!  I'll write more posts following up on each of my exciting life events, but until then, here's what has been happening in my life:

1. I started a new job! This is kind of bittersweet, because I really liked working at McKinney and made a bunch of great friends over there that I definitely miss seeing every day!

2. We eloped!! That's right, I'm a married gal now! I'll provide full details soon on this!

3. We went to St. Thomas on our honeymoon! We stayed at the Ritz and I got to be a lady of leisure for a week.  It was heavenly.  Pictures and stories to come soon!

So, that is my exciting news that I've been dying to share! I promise I'll post more details and pictures! Also, I hope that since I'm now past all these crazy life changes, I can blog more often and find a few more hours in my life to keep decorating the house!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Architecture And Home Interior Design. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Big Homes.