Happy Friday the 13th!

Happy Friday the 13th! I hope your day is full of good luck and nothing bad!


Here are a few Friday the 13th facts for this year: There were/are three Friday the 13th's in 2012.  One in January, one in April, and one today.  They were all 13 weeks apart. If the first day of the month starts on a Sunday, there will be a Friday the 13th that month.

Did I just blow your mind?! Thought so.

Also, here's a little something to make you smile.  I saw this link on a friend's g-chat status.  They are some of the most adorable puppies ever.  I like to check out the video of them during the work day when I need a little pick me up: Explore Puppy Camera

Just a warning, you might want a puppy after watching these cuties!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Architecture And Home Interior Design. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Big Homes.